Acne causes pimples on the skin especially the face and is caused by bacteria. There are various causes of acne, and most of them can be prevented. Similarly, there are different ways to treat acne on your skin including the black spots it leaves after healing. You can get some of the best acne treatment products by visiting proactive review for more information. You can also follow this publication for more insights.
Causes, treatments, and tips for dealing with acne
Various causes of acne
Acne is a bacteria infection on the skin pores, and its causes range significantly. Most people do not understand more about acne. Some medical tests cannot attribute some cases of acne to any known cause, however. Below are the popularly known causes;
- The rise in androgen levels – this is a hormone produced by the body when people reach adolescent. No wonder! Most teens have acne due to the rise of this hormone in their bodies. This happened when the oil glands grow under the skin and produce more sebum.
- Medication – some medication with contents that trigger androgen can cause acne on people’s skin.
- Cosmetics – some cases of acne can be traced back to greasy cosmetic and make ups. They encourage the depositing of bacteria under the skin.
- Menstruation – it is well known that menstruation period has a lot of hormonal changes which can cause acne on the skin.
- Sun’s rays – the UV rays are also great causes of acne in various cases.
Acne Treatment and tips
Knowing how to deal with acne on your face, neck, and arms is a great deal to save on many underlying challenges like blemishes, low esteem, and infections. Here are some useful tips;
- Consider over the counter creams and ointments – they are numerous, and those from legit manufacturers do work well. With some background research on the web, then it is easier to buy these products. Be sure to read the labels well and ensure they are 100 percent organic.
- Oral antibiotics – Now that we understand that acne is a bacterial infection, it is worth mentioning that they can be healed using oral antibiotics either from a medical center or a local pharmacy.
- Avoid acne causing products – oily make-ups and skin care products can be a cause of acne and therefore, they must be avoided.
Most people have acne prone skins, but with proper care, they have managed to keep it at bay. With the above tips, you too can manage acne and have a smooth face again.